Post 9: Changes to my study program

Hi bloggers, how are you today? The topic this time is about the study program of our career, in my case it would be about agronomy. The truth is that the career had its last change of programs a little more than 15 years ago. Currently the career is in a new process of updating and changing the study program. Personally in these 3 years that I have practically been in the university, in addition to that, the experiences that my fellow students have told me, I can say that currently the agronomy career have very good subjects in terms of the theoretical part of the career and also in the practical part, but it has 2 problems in my opinion. The first is that there are subjects that have very few differences between them, being too similar, as it is the case of the subjects linked to economy, which could be merged into 1 only, on the other hand, the 2nd problem is that there are subjects, that I think, arem't very relevant in the career, or at least, what they propose and we see in these, at the end, they don't usually apply too much in the other subjects of the study program, and also,  these subjects in their practical area are not that strong, in summary, it could be said that if the career eliminate These subjects of his program, would remain with at least one free term, which could be dedicated to divide the hours between the most important or key subjects within the formation of an agronomist. But well that's just my opinion, what about your case? Would you change something in your career? Please leave a comment.


Comments

Popular Posts