Post 7: Cooking Recipes


Hi bloggers, here we are again, this time to talk about a topic of our choice, cooking recipes. The truth is that in the past I was never very close to the kitchen, although yes, in recent years, I have been interested a little more in this. I have learned some basic things and tricks about cooking, and of course some recipes (not exactly though) , although, most of them are very simple. I prefer quick and easy recipes, such as spaghetti with different types of sauces, salads or simple desserts (such as lemon pies or cakes like kuchen), this because recipes that require different cooking times for a single final dish, usually don't end very well for me, as is the case of the bakery, which in my opinion is a world apart from traditional cuisine, to put it in some way,  it requires a lot of practice, skill and knowledge in quantities, the right mixtures and different cooking times to achieve good results, if there is something we can all agree on, it is that anyone can follow a recipe to the letter, but we will not always stay as we would like and in many cases we will fail in the process, that's why I think the kitchen in general, requires a lot of practice. But well, I guess I didn't talk much about recipes at the end, it's not like that I know any of them perfectly. What about you? Do you like to cook or do you have any favorite recipe? Please leave a comment.



Comments

Popular Posts