Post 5: My Future Job


Hi everyone, today i will talk about my future job. And yes, I also think the education it’s really important in the process to define the future jobs that we will have or we can aspire to. For some people this idea of ​​“the job that I want to have”, start in the primary, for others in the secondary, and a great group realized that what they want to do, just once they graduated from the school. This path could have many changes from a little child to an adult (or just a more older version of yourself), in mine case, first I wanted to be an architech, then a graphic designeer, cause I really liked drawing and art, after that, when I learned and liked biology, i choosed to be a medical techonologist, but at the end and after a free year that I take, I decided for Agronomy, and so far, im happy with it. One of the many thing that I liked of this career / future job, its it has many directions you could take, and in general is a very dynamic profession. And what about you? You have a dream job? Or tell me the jobs you wanted to do when you were a little child. Please leave a comment.



Comments

  1. You're right! Agronomy is a career with a wide range of job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts