My favourite subject

Hi everyone, today’s topic is a about what we are being doing for some years on, university related of course, the subjects, specifically our favourite subject. One of the main reasons that I choose this career is that I love biology, from all the things you could study and learn in the school, biology was the most that I liked, and this career have a lot of it, of course, it isn't the only thing, there are other important subjects. In the past years the favourite subjects that I have were Botany, Taxonomy and RENABIO, the last one is a requirement for one of the subjects of this term, FSV, that is more technical and advanced version of the previous subject. From the 6 subjects of this term that I have, FSV is my favourite, that doesn’t mean that is a lot more easier for me, maybe just a little, but in the end, is the less harder compared to the others subjects. Of course there are more biology-related subjects that I really look forward to, but that is just my case, maybe you don’t even like biology, so I would really like to know what is your favourite field or subject in your career.


In FSV we study Insects, Fungi and Bacteria

Comments

  1. I really enjoy Botanic, Taxonomy and renabio.
    FSV it is a very good subject !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uff biology was my nightmare in the school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts