My technology

Hi everyone, here we are again, this time to talk about our most appreciated piece of technology, in my case it's my phone, which helps me a lot in university related stuff, like check our califications, read some past classes, search information about the homework or just to help the study, but also i used it alot for entertaining, like watch videos and series, listen to music or chat with friends, and also to play some games, but you cant do everything on your phone or doing it in the best way, in cases  where i need  more focus to study or just more elaborated homework i use the PC, but also i play some games in the computer too, as you can see, i need a lot of these things to help me everyday, and of course to entertain myself. Now tell me a little about  some of your favourite technology.

Comments

Popular Posts