My favourite photograph


Hi everyone, today i will talk about a more personal topic, my favourite photograph. This photo was taken in my graduation party from the school.In the photo we appear my friends and I, I am the fifth from left to right. That was very a nice night, our parents and teacher were there too. We didn’t have anything to worry about, no more clases for a while, PSU already done, just a night to have fun with the people that we met for many years in the school. Also to talk a little about our best memories and plans for the future. A funny fact about this photo is that one of our friends wasn’t  at that moment, but he were there that night, so some of my friends edited the photo and add him in it. this for that nobody stays out from the photo. Now i would like to know what your favourite photo is and the story behind it.





Comments

Popular Posts